2011年1月3日星期一

Belated New Year gift

Belated New Year gift

At noon, I walked slowly tired of the pace of walking home, and my heart suddenly raised an inexplicable melancholy. Do not want to go home, her husband long years of absence, I just go home one day, always felt a cheerless place. Most of the time, I always go out with friends, together with the crazy downtown, so I do not feel alone. Can be today, but no friends with me, because everybody wants to go home with my family.
Can not, I had paced slowly home alone. The thought of lonely deserted house, I get very depressed. Listlessness I open the door, slowly in, and then weakly in the close. "No, how would there be food at home incense?" I was surprised not help. Was surprised to see her husband actually looked out from the kitchen, holding her hand, just do the fish-flavored pork. "Back? I leave home to see, fast hands to eat it." Discourse is always as simple, as no wave is always the tone, but this time, made me feel warm.
Looking around, a table full of food, as well as rice, tomato soup, and all are my favorite. Good food Sheng husband, opened the chair, and then gave me chopsticks, mouth and murmured: "fast food, fast food, do not know it good?" I took the chopsticks, Picking Up, grilled rice into his mouth , but it is, and tears to swallow. I cried, not pain, not sad, but touched, deeply moved.
"How do you cry? Food does not taste good? Is not good, I went to redo, do not cry ah." I cried so sad to see her husband, was frightened, helpless, looking at me. He is always so stupid, always read my mind. He did not know why I cry, will not know how I was moved to cry. I could not speak, until a long time slowly calmed down, his mouth said voice: "fool, eat." My husband is wondering, but see I do not cry, and will cheerfully continue to eat.
After dinner, he asked me to rest, wash their own dishes to clean up the table. Busy working, he sat on the sofa staring at stare at me. "How, something?" I asked. "No, no, something ......"" in the end something or nothing?" I asked impatiently. Such a long time, I thought not wait for the answer when he whispered, said: "There are things that want to send you, afraid you do not like." "Look out not to know?" In my four three reminders urging, he finally took out the presents.
The original is a card. He handed me the card said: "The gift is small, but it is a sincere, you can not find it too." I took, did not answer it. Open a closer look, it's beautiful in a card. The above is a white world, snow, the snow decorated the earth, beautiful and pure. Into a white, bright red that is so eye-catching point. Closer look, the original bright red that point was actually a red heart, words written in red Central: Happy New Year, my wife! Suddenly, I was moved somehow, deep knowledge of her husband's mind. Sweet talk, he would never say that, but he came to me this way an expression of his heart.

没有评论:

发表评论